Need help with glider wings

cabbell2006

Hi Gang,

I'm in need of a little help with these glider wing, to see if it is genuine. They were really gray with a little work with a shirt they are shining up.

Thanks Gang

post-1544-1225203320.jpg

Hi Gang,

I'm in need of a little help with these glider wing, to see if it is genuine. They were really gray with a little work with a shirt they are shining up.

Thanks Gang

Sorry for the bad pics

post-1544-1225203553.jpg

These look like a nice example of late/post war glider wings, although I would stop "shining them up" as that ( in my opinion) lessens their appeal!

Hi Gang,

Thanks Gang

Heres a better pic

post-1544-1225205278.jpg

Paul is correct, those are classic "issue" or "graduation" style glider pilot wings from WWII. Not uncommon, but still very nice.

Patrick

Paul is correct, those are classic "issue" or "graduation" style glider pilot wings from WWII. Not uncommon, but still very nice.

Patrick

Thanks guys i was kind of worried about these. thumbsup.gif

These look like a nice example of late/post war glider wings, although I would stop "shining them up" as that ( in my opinion) lessens their appeal!

Good point Paul i'll stop thumbsup.gif