Need a miniature regulator for the US Navy A13a mask assembly

Duke113p

Need a miniature regulator for the US Navy A13a mask assembly. Anyone out there have a spare for sale? If this is the wrong place to post my apologies.

Mini regulators are a tough thing to find. There are a lot of masks out there missing that part. You will find far more complete mask sets than you will just the single regulator. I would keep an eye out for both and maybe you will get lucky....then again, maybe you will find a box full of them and cut me in!

If i find a more than one, you will be the first person i contact. I only need one to go with my ejection seat i am putting together.

horridohutch

I actually got lucky finding one with the first MBU-14 I bought, it was still attached. Now that I cannot find another I am starting to see just how hard they are to locate.

I hear ya. I only want one is the fuuny part. I need it to go with the ejection seat / mannequin/ kit combo i am putting together. Guess i will keep my eyes peeled on epay.

Someone sold a few CRU 103/p's on Ebay recently. Which would be a more modern regulator....which brings up another issue. What time frame are you looking for? Mini regulators came into play late 50's early 60's and there are a number of types.