PRU-61/P22P-15 body armor

P-59A

That's the aircrew armor setup for the CMU-30 survival vest. It was out prior to the CMU-33 AIRSAVE and was one of the first modular survival, armor, extraction vests. This armor is almost identical to the PRU issued with the AIRSAVE except the side panels were detectable. There's a seller on eBay now who has the strap kit for mounting the rear plate to either the CMU-30 or 33

When I get home I can put a pic up when I did the setup on my AIRSAVE. I also have the CMU-30 vest. If you'd be interested in that let me know, I'm actually looking you let that one go.

When I get home I can put a pic up when I did the setup on my AIRSAVE. I also have the CMU-30 vest. If you'd be interested in that let me know, I'm actually looking you let that one go.

I didn't catch the last part.

I have a pic of my CMU-33 survival vest with the rear PRU-61 hardware (straps) installed. It mounts the same way on that as it does for the CMU-30 survival vest. Then I was also saying that I have a CMU-30 survival vest that goes with your armor set that I'm looking to see if you might be interested.

• 2 years later...

https://studylib.net/doc/11020636/navy-training..      I - 26 (6) CMU-30/P22P-15 Survival Vest. The CMU-30/P22P-15 is designed specifically for helicopter Aircrews operating in hostile territory, and is compatible with the LPU-21/P and both soft and hard body armor. The survival equipment pockets are modular in design so location of survival items may be changed upon approval of the type commander.