Unit Serving Trays by Waco Products Company

MECHINF-A15

Waco Products Company in Waco, Texas produced these aluminum serving trays for various units.

First one for Company I,142nd Infantry, 36th Infantry Division.

post-169074-0-14462700-1500405930.jpg

Do you know when these date from, we know definitely before the1957 CARS reorg (I Company, and the Artillery unit still called a Field Artillery Battalion).

MECHINF-A15

Patches, I always had assumed these were late 1940s/early 1950s vintage unit I found post #3. On the back of it is written in pencil "N. Fort Hood 1956"

I have been unable to find any information on Waco Products Company and I assume they either went out of business or were bought out by another Company.

Best regards,

Mike

Patches, I always had assumed these were late 1940s/early 1950s vintage unit I found post #3. On the back of it is written in pencil "N. Fort Hood 1956"

I have been unable to find any information on Waco Products Company and I assume they either went out of business or were bought out by another Company.

Best regards,

Mike

Good deal with the dated one, that's about right then. Wonder how extensive were these, like just made for local NG units from Texas Oklomaha? Maybe for RA units at Ft Hood, or AR units from the region like they had back then, the 90th Inf Div, the 75th Inf Div and the 95th Inf Div?