Special Agent DCU shirt

capt.maddog

One of only a handful that I have seen in private hands.

Possibly the first DCU I have seen with the removable Special Agent tab and the squadron patch on.

• 2 years later...
Cap Camouflage Pattern I

DF-SD-06-00364.jpeg.c3580a7b6058ce909c2431a7345e62da.jpeg

The Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) Field Operating Location 17 hosts US Air Force (USAF) Brigadier General (BGEN) Leonard E. Patterson (third from left standing), Commander, Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), during a tour at Camp Sather on Baghdad International Airport (IAP), Iraq. AFOSI Airmen are among the many Air Force personnel deployed to Iraq in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM 11/6/2003 Scene Camera Operator: TSGT Lisa M. Zunzanyika, USAF

DF-SD-06-00363.jpeg.91ae10d016dd32cf70ef1e7f970bd8c1.jpeg

US Air Force (USAF) Brigadier General (BGEN) Leonard E. Patterson (left), Commander, Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), and USAF Colonel (COL) Robert Broeking, Commander, 2nd Field Investigations Region AFOSI, tour Baghdad International Airport (IAP), Iraq. AFOSI Airmen are among the many Air Force personnel deployed to Iraq in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM 11/6/2003 Scene Camera Operator: TSGT Lisa M. Zunzanyika, USAF