WW 2 late war crewman

P-59A

Guy looks exhausted carrying all that stuff :)

Guessing he'd have ditched the Flak helmet if he was in fact bailing out. That or not had his chute attached if he was staying with the bird. Looks good though. Speaking as a fellow sucker for full size GI Joes :)

Ah yes the B-17 gunner up there in 1/6th scale!

Another great set up though, he is completely decked out! Nice job.

• 3 months later...

That is a really nice setup. I'd love to see more of your collection. Now is the bomb one of those 100 lb. practice bombs painted up?

Yes sir, that it is. I found a good photo on line and duplicated it.

One of my closets and other things. The three foot lockers are stuffed and three high plus I have another two closets that are stuffed and 1/4 of my garage.

post-169522-0-13707000-1510031498.jpg

post-169522-0-08401000-1510031530.jpg

More other things. The medals on the wall are my Grandpaw's. He was on the USS Oklahoma on 07DEC41. He was also a part of the Guadalcanal campaign, he was on a jeep carrier during invasion of Leyte, saw the great Mariana's turkey shoot and was at Taffy Three on that jeep carrier. More on him next month. Every Pearl Harbor Day I post his story. The photo's on the wall are guy's who's dog tags I found at crash sites.

post-169522-0-57441300-1510031628.jpg

• 1 month later...

You and I have somewhat the same problem. There are a few items shown that are on my wish list. Very well done. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas! Jack

You and I have somewhat the same problem. There are a few items shown that are on my wish list. Very well done. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas! Jack

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you Jack.

Thanks Romain, All you have to do is buy an item once a week and in a few years it becomes out of control.

P-59A, It is what is taking place for me also.... I can't be reasonable :)

P-59A, It is what is taking place for me also.... I can't be reasonable :)

Reasonable is derived from how one perceives ones own reality. Most times I perceive my reality to be reasonable. From to time I have a shift in how I interpret reality and what follows is how I perceive what is reasonable. I tend to hunker down and wait for that chatter to pass then go on the hunt for that next item. So far so good :D