Greetings from NE PA

qmcorps

Greetings, everyone.

I'm retired Army with an Infantry and Quartermaster career(with a few years in the USAF first) 1975-2001. I officially retired three years ago. I collect milsurp and current firearms. I have over 120 Military firearms, about 150 bayonets,swords and knives. The helmet collection is over 100. I collect uniforms, field equipment, insignia, manuals, maps and ancillary equipment. My primary focus is on US Military from the 1880s to present. My first floor is American Revolution, except for the dining room, that is WW2 US ARMY insignia and some USMC and USN(about 400 framed). My office is Army Air Corps/USAF. The hallway is Civil War. The basement is the gunroom with US uniformed mannequins. I also collect 54mm figures and they are all over the house. My home looks like a museum. A friend who also collects militaria said to me "a drug habit would be cheaper, but not as much fun."

I look forward to posting, as I've lurked for a while. It's good to be single. No need to discuss why you spent $2000 for a P08, P38 and a M1911*, with holsters and sn matching mags(P08 & P38). They don't understand.

*that was in 06 when I was married.

Mike