Tiger Patch

totenkopf74

totenkopf74

Cool looking patch that looks familiar. Looks like an Army helicopter unit, assault.

Thanks Firefighter .I bought this Patch from an Veteran but him say that is US Army Helicopter School Patch...Regards

totenkopf74

Thanks Firefighter .I bought this Patch from an Veteran but him say that is US Army Helicopter School Patch...Regards

post-162492-0-03669600-1499728685_thumb.jpg

post-162492-0-65904400-1499728693.jpg

So I'm confused ... if you know the patch is "an Army Helicopter School" (63-1T), are you simply asking where the school is based and the years used? What info are you specifically looking for?

Dale

post-3632-0-89548800-1499731473_thumb.jpg

Because a simple search of the Internet using "helicopter school 63-1T", the information already provided, revealed that particular class was based at Camp Wolters, TX. In fact, here's an actual photo of that class.

Dale

totenkopf74

attachicon.gifIMG_0661.JPG

Because a simple search of the Internet using "helicopter school 63-1T", the information already provided, revealed that particular class was based at Camp Wolters, TX. In fact, here's an actual photo of that class.

Dale

Hi Dale sorry but I don't Find nothing of what you have written

totenkopf74

Great patch!You don't see the Helo School class pieces too often.Nice find.

Molte Grazie Steve

firefighter

That is an awesome patch. Not sure if was just a class patch or generic. It looks like the one in the picture but is missing the class number. Either way its a nice early army aviation patch

lamarhooten

I belive it is a generic type of patch used for the school ( at least at Camp Wolters) I have had the 'grrrr' patch and two different numbered ones. Sold them cheap when I was at Ft Sam 1989. Got them local at a junk store cheap and sold them for enough to enjoy the riverwalk for a night! Would still like to have kept the patches! Been looking for one to add to the Army Helo patch collection. Nice find!