USMC Vietnam Tiger Stripe Grouping Opinions

Doodlebewi

I got this today I'm not a Vietnam collector but, this stuff looked pretty neat. This guy must have been super small most are sizes XS or Small short. Got this all together in one box along with the knife. I believe this man was USMC at least according to the jacket maybe it isn't related?

I was wondering what you guys think about this tiger stripe and if they are good ones? Let me know what you guys think about this stuff.

post-160151-0-79625000-1498446659_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

the best is the sweater

You are correct.

I have one in my collection and tonight for the first time my friend showed me picture of one being worn in Vietnam.

I had one of the sweatshirts. Cut off sleeves and used it at work when at UPS. Yes, this was 1971, and this was what u did with your old military stuff. Wore out my jungle boots, and due to conveyor belt wore out my jungle pants for too much rubbing that damn belt with all those boxes!

P.S. never saw the pants for the sweatshirt. The 1st division also had a sweatshirt. It had the First Marine Div. patch on the left breast with the scroll, 1st Marine Division, and below it said Vietnam. The First Div. sweat shirt came in short sleeves, not long sleeves like the 3rd did.