New member.

Paramedic12

Paramedic12

Thanks for adding me to the forum! I have been collecting WW II patches off and on for about 35 years. I just got serious with the hobby last year when I went on a family trip to visit the Normandy D Day beaches. I started out to collect the patches of the major units and commands who took part in the invasion but the collection escalated and now includes all WW II US war related patches. I am an ASMIC member since last summer. I look forward to learning the in's and out's of patch collecting. Currently I have collected about 500 patches since last year. I look forward to posting pictures and having some answers to some questions about some of them.

Welcome we plenty of very knowledgeable patch collectors here, many are also ASMIC members.

I've been to Normandy, "many" times. Would love to hear about your trip and the things you saw. I would have loved to have been there this week. I noticed that the 82nd Abn had members of the 505th PIR in Ste Mere Eglise for an honor guard.

Mapman

www.ww2dday.com

Backtheattack

Hello and welcome to the forum. Collecting is dangerous, as you can imagine from the flood in yours, hahaha.