Is there a collectors market for US uniforms in Germany?

kcmo

All,

Looking for some guidance on taking WWII uniforms to Germany to sell or trade as I'm moving there shortly. I will post some pics shortly but nothing is super rare or expensive. Is there a good market in Germany or Europe as a whole? I thought maybe it would save a lot of money for buyer on shipping but didn't know if there was really a market for them. I only have so much room in the move so any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the information. Most are patched and a few are named. I guess the next question is does Europe have large militaria shows like here in the US? If so where and when?

Hi Kcmo,

the big shows that I am aware of are "War and peace revival" in July in the UK, Kent county. And Ciney Militaria show, twice a year, the next one is in October (I think!?) and stands in Belgium, south West of Bastogne ;)

There could be others, but I have not been ;)

Regards

JEB

JEB,

Thanks for the show listing. I'll bring them on the move. Thanks everyone for the information.

SKYLINE DRIVE

If you have anything from the 80th, 28th or 5th Division you don't need to take them to a show! I will take them! ;-)