Free RAIDER tab for the lucky young collector!

kiaiokalewa

kiaiokalewa

Inspired by others that help out our young collecting community I figure why not share one of my AU 8245 RAIDER tabs.

Rather than just give it to the first PM let's try this:

Below is a thread on the unit and what these of men did. After reading through the posts tell us (the forum) if you felt what these men did was important and why?

After the first three (18 and under) post their response here I'll let 48 hours past before awarding the lucky individual the tab.

TO THE FORUM:

Collectively as a forum you can help me decide which one of three should earn the RAIDER tab for their collection. No explanation needed just indicate which posters answer you liked by their call sign.

A tally will be taken after 48 hours and the one with the most liked will get the tab.

In the event of a tie I will determine whom will get the tab.

GOOD LUCK, & HAVE FUN LEARNING SOME REALLY INTERESTING MILITARY HISTORY!!!

Aloha & A Hui Hou,

John

Http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10679-us-army-1st-ghq-raider-co-korean-war/?hl=%2B8245+%2Braider+%2Btab#entry65980

post-1384-0-63141200-1496630782_thumb.jpg

post-1384-0-69318400-1496630868_thumb.jpg

Blacksmith

Simple, just start walking backwards. I learned that from a documentary by some guy named Ferris.

Great Idea John! Now how do I roll my odometer back to 18?

Great Idea John! Now how do I roll my odometer back to 18?

Buy a '69 Roadrunner and it's easy to be 18 again.....

mousemilitary

LoL.. I think 69' may be rolling my odometer back too far ;)

That was a great read though and I appreciate John posting it. Quite amazing how much was added by everyone. Definitely need to renew my dads ASMIC membership I remember some other great articles that I happened to read a few years ago when going through some of the paperback booklets he had laying around. Well worth the dues with all of the information one can soak up.

kiaiokalewa

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! In '69 I was three and I would have loved to be in the back seat of this beut.:-)

post-1384-0-60225300-1496685904.jpg

• 4 weeks later...