Militaria Show Display

Alonzo

Here is a group of photos of a display I set up at the MCC Militaria Show in Calgary Alberta over this past weekend.

It is all WW1 uniforms from the 41st division with a couple of id'd groups and an autographed (by the commander of the 146th F.A.) copy of the 66th Artillery Brigade history.

Cheers

I hope this link works.

41st division display

Here is a group of photos of a display I set up at the MCC Militaria Show in Calgary Alberta over this past weekend.

It is all WW1 uniforms from the 41st division with a couple of id'd groups and an autographed (by the commander of the 146th F.A.) copy of the 66th Artillery Brigade history.

Cheers

I hope this link works.

41st division display

Very nice display. I have a soft spot for the 41st being from the Pacific Northwest myself. I have a few 41st Div uniforms, but mine are all 1920's-WWII.

KUrt

I admire the efforts of guys like you. It takes allot of time to share such history with folks and I must say, what a nice display you created.! thumbsup.gif

It's a labor of love I'm sure but still, hats off to you. Oh and very nice collection you have there Sir.

Thanks for all the great comments.

I should point out that the mannequins are a three piece deal that pack fairly easy in the back of an suv. The bases and posts back into sports bags and the torsos stack ok, though need to be tied down.

The bases, post and attachment for each torso are made of 16 pieces of cut MDF(Medium Density Fiberboard). The MDF is tough as nails and can be routed on high speed very easily. The only thing is there stuff the HEAVY.

Thanks again for the comments.

Cheers