ID help.. Leather (Squadron?)

mousemilitary

mousemilitary

It measures 5 3/4" by 5 3/4" .. just too bad that the paint isn't much better than it is :(

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help.

post-168165-0-47408300-1496205371.jpg

mousemilitary

Awesome thanks everyone. Mine sure doesn't look so bad now that I see the one you showed. Sure would be great to see it in a museum or something similar to where it's actually being shown and put to good use. I just figured that it would've been a tad better on the paint seeing how it was never on a jacket etc.. Do you come across squadron patches like these unused often? Just curious.

I'm also looking to sell this patch. Any help pricing or whom to deal with that is fair and honest? Also I will sell here once I'm able to per forum rules. (Might already be able to not sure) .. My father collected lots of different military items for around 60 years and my sister and I are just selling a few things here and there in order to make his life a little more comfortable seeing that he's getting pretty shaky due to alzheimers that's come about pretty quick and sudden

:(

Thanks again for the replies and I appreciate all of the help and wealth of information members have given me and their input on the forum constantly.

oh and btw does this forum happen to have a german Militaria forum?

mousemilitary

I just listed this patch on ebay. Not sure if i'm allowed to post this or not but please don't hesitate to scold me if I broke a rule. Heads up i'm also going to post in a different topic. Sorry if I'm being scolded and won't do it again if this is the case. Wanted to sell here but haven't hit the 50 posts yet and that could be quite awhile.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/282510455291?