Unknown Aircraft?

hink441

I found this picture at an antique shop? Can you ID this aircraft? The pilot appears to be wearing a parachute harness, I believe the aircraft is military but I don't know for certain. Any ideas on when this picture was taken?

Chris

post-10825-0-96403700-1496184532_thumb.jpeg

Steindaddie

It is one of the bombers built by Keystone in the late 20s & early 30s. Keystone built a series of bombers that were almost identical in appearance, and though the photo doesn't show enough of the aircraft to identify the version, it is definitely a Keystone bomber. (One of my favorite aircraft of all time.)

Ps. I'll guess and say the gentleman next to the pilot is his father. They look enough alike.

It is one of the bombers built by Keystone in the late 20s & early 30s. Keystone built a series of bombers that were almost identical in appearance, and though the photo doesn't show enough of the aircraft to identify the version, it is definitely a Keystone bomber. (One of my favorite aircraft of all time.)

Ps. I'll guess and say the gentleman next to the pilot is his father. They look enough alike.

Thanks for the ID Steindaddie!!

I also believe this is a Father and Son, they look so much alike.

Here is a couple of pics of the Army bomber.

post-10825-0-65262800-1496226092_thumb.jpeg

post-10825-0-82689900-1496226115_thumb.jpeg