US Army M-50 Experimental Pullover Parka, Pants and Gloves

Navybean

I picked up this grouping of experimental uniforms a few years ago. Grouping of clothing are all mint unissued and included a pull over type parka with liner, set of trousers with liners and suspenders (experimental type) and a set of gloves.

the parka looks like a Mountain Troop parka pull over, neck area of both the liner and the jacket have snap up neck areas, no zippers. The outer shell has detachable hood type seen on fish tail parkas. The liner is removable and is a button in type. Parka has two button up slash pockets. Parka has a few take up strings.

Trousers are zip up but no button, includes removable liner. Legs has tie strings. Trousers have snap pockets one on each leg.

Trousers have original suspenders that are marked Suspenders ex-50.

The gloves are winter weight with neck straps and removable liners. Gloves have QM experimental tags and marked Ex-50 on the outside.

Great set and curious if anybody has any info on the this set?

post-45737-0-06063900-1494715534.jpg

post-45737-0-44641300-1494715535.jpg

post-45737-0-44231000-1494715555.jpg

• 2 years later...

Wowww didnt see this, I own few EX 48 sets. EX 50 is new to me! Have you requested at the Quatermaster the files for this?

Hello I did not really ever get any good information concerning the group. I moved the group on a few years ago. Thanks for the interest