NEW Vietnam War Army helicopter photo-book

sighgone

Here's some exciting news from aviation author John Brennan: my 6th Vietnam War helicopter book, Vietnam War Army Helicopter Nose Art, will be released on September 28th, 2017, from Fonthill Media. The approximate photo count will likely be around 295. Let me know if you would like to receive pre-sale ordering instructions towards the purchase of an author-signed copy of this book. Reply to <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>. Thank you, John Brennan, former SP5, 114 AHC, 1970-71, Vinh Long AAF, Mekong Delta.

Thanks "northcoastaero", much appreciated. What group are you affiliated with, just curious?

This is his 3rd Vietnam helicopter nose art book. I have the other two and plan on getting this one.

You mentioned this is his 6th Vietnam War book. What are the other 3 books?

Thanks, Kat

"U.S. Army Helicopter Names In Vietnam", 404 pages, 40 b/w pics, Hellgate Press, 2011

"Vietnam War U.S. Army Helicopter Names, Vol 2", 80 pages, 40 b/w & 2 color pics, Memoir Books, 2015

"Vietnam War U.S. Army Helicopter Names, Vol 2, Second Edition", 120 pages, 40 b/w & 2 color pics, Memoir Books, 2016

• 2 months later...

Go to my Facebook site for John Brennan and book order-forms and a color pic of the book cover. Eight weeks remain before the pre-sale discount expires. This will be my FINAL book in this series....VN War Army Helicopter Nose Art. 300 color images and 140 anecdotes, 8.5 x 11 from Fonthill Media. Don't let this offer pass you by.

• 4 weeks later...

I just received from the publisher a digital copy of the book, Vietnam War Army Helicopter Nose Art, and it looks fantastic. They did an awesome job in showcasing 300 photos within 190 pages. I am very happy with how it turned out. I just wanted to let everyone know before the pre-sale discount, offered by the author, expires at the end of the month for the book. Go to my Facebook site and leave me your email address and I'll send you an order-form. Thanks, JB

Charlie Flick

Looks like a valuable addition to the genre, John. I am posting an image of the cover so that others can see what it looks like.

Helo Art.jpg

Regards,

Charlie

• 1 month later...

Get my helicopter book 3 months before the big booksellers start selling it. Why wait on February 2nd, 2018 for Amazon or Barnes & Nobles to release it when you can have it 3 months earlier, and less expensive! I'll be mailing out books starting on Nov 4th. You'll receive a 10% discount, free postage (USA only), and zero sales tax. It will cost you $31.95 by check or $33.45 by PayPal. Send to: 864 Wisconsin St., Chico, CA 95928. Thank you, John Brennan, former SP5, 114 AHC, 1970-71, Vinh Long AAF, Mekong Delta, [email protected]

• 3 months later...

I'll be in Reno this summer at the annual VHCMA reunion as a vendor. Besides selling my helicopter books I will have available a listing of over 1,000 former VN War copters which are currently on display in the USA. They include UH-1's, AH-1's and OH-6's in museums, city parks, and roadside monuments across the 50 states. One such Army copter presently on display in Fairmont, West Virginia is the subject of a one-hour documentary titled, "Fate's Call". It tells the story of a 336 AHC crew reuniting 40 years later with their VN War aircraft. Beautifully captured on film by Don Feigel, brother of Tom who was the in-country crew chief of SUPER SLICK seen reuniting with his pilot and door gunners after four decades. Very moving. Contact Don Feigel at [email protected]