the brave ebay PH stormtrooper(s) overslept today

aerialbridge

aerialbridge

or asleep at the wheel. Bookmark the seller if you're interested, it probably won't last long. KIA Army Air Corps John R. Denton, Jr. I believe from the great state of North Carolina, enlisted into Air Corps at Ft. Bragg in 1942. I can think of at least one good home for this medal in the great state of North Carolina-- but move before the PH jackboots do their usual stomp on liberty and the American way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252924184903?ul_noapp=true

post-18406-0-53046100-1494174621_thumb.jpg

post-18406-0-96109100-1494174653.jpg

post-18406-0-49169900-1494174669.jpg

post-18406-0-94821700-1494174682.jpg

post-18406-0-22932000-1494174695.jpg

tarbridge

The Lt.begins his last flight home tomorrow and will return to North Carolina. RIP...

aerialbridge

The Lt.begins his last flight home tomorrow and will return to North Carolina. RIP...

Robert-- that is good news. You beat them at their game and the Lieutenant is going to a good home where he will be among friends. Looking forward to reading more about him and his service. Well done.

tarbridge

Robert-- that is good news. You beat them at their game and the Lieutenant is going to a good home where he will be among friends. Looking forward to reading more about him and his service. Well done.

Thanks...I look forward to his return.

KASTAUFFER

I offer the guy 600.00 for it I guess I was to cheap

If the recipient had been from any other state in the union you might have had a chance :)

Kurt

aerialbridge

If the recipient had been from any other state in the union you might have had a chance :)

Kurt

It was meant to be. It was like the medal had eyes. ;)

tarbridge

That's ok I will find

I hope you good luck on your search and I will be happy for you when you are successful...