Greetings from Canada!

Badwolf

Hey Y'all!
Long time lurker to the forum here. I originally came years back out of my obsession for militaria from the Vietnam-era, specifically Tropical Rucksacks, Tiger-Stripes, 60s-era loading bearing gear, and headgear. I still have a passion for that era, although my interests have largely shifted towards more recent items, such as BDUs and DCUs. I also have a specific interest in cold-weather gear, including the long lineage of M1943-M1965 field jackets, N3B and M1965 parkas, and ECWCS gear. I'm also passionate for militaria in general - in addition to American items, I've collected Canadian, British, Polish, Czech, Korean, Australian and Russian items. In general, I just love learning and sharing the history of uniform design - some militaria can be hard to come by in Canada, but thankfully, I've been lucky on occasion ;)

Hello and welcome. A wide interest you have.

Thanks! Yeah... Certainly has meant that I've been for want of more storage space :lol:

Welcome from the west coast of Canada!

You're right about it being hard to find US militaria in Canada but you'll have lots of access to it here and make lots of great contacts!

Enjoy!

Rick