Home work help...

Screamingeagles101

Screamingeagles101

Hello, I have to write an essay on the Italian front during WW1. I am looking for a good thesis statement but can't seem to think of one. I am more of a WW2 buff and do not know nearly as much about WW1, especially the Italian front. I was hoping someone could give me an idea. I need three assertions(topics for three paragraphs)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! You could go in many directions there.

1) Look at the Isonzo Campaigns and discuss how many were too much or the actual price of success?

2) From a nation of city-states to a Kingdom, the Italian peninsula fights as a unified army for the first time.

3) Paving the way for Fascism, Mussolini's role during WWI and how it shaped him.

4) An expose on Italian leadership (Cadorna) or lack thereof.

Maybe these will help.

A couple of good books are The White War, Caporetto and the Isonzo Campaigns, and Battle for the Alps.

Good luck, Scott.

Screamingeagles101

Wow! You could go in many directions there.

1) Look at the Isonzo Campaigns and discuss how many were too much or the actual price of success?

2) From a nation of city-states to a Kingdom, the Italian peninsula fights as a unified army for the first time.

3) Paving the way for Fascism, Mussolini's role during WWI and how it shaped him.

4) An expose on Italian leadership (Cadorna) or lack thereof.

Maybe these will help.

A couple of good books are The White War, Caporetto and the Isonzo Campaigns, and Battle for the Alps.  

Good luck, Scott.

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

All great topics

I really like 1 & 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk