WWI Quartermaster Uniform with unknown SSI?

USMC-RECON0321

USMC-RECON0321

Hello,

I seen this WWI Lieutenant's Quartermaster uniform in a local antique shop and I have no idea what the unit patch is. Any ideas?

Thanks

Troy

post-33000-0-95696800-1493572464.jpg

USMC-RECON0321

Service of Supply

Well that would make sense. Thanks. I looked through my few patch books and didn't see it and was thinking it should be a Division patch?

Troy

Too Much WW1 Militaria

Service of Supply. Looks unmessed with too. A lot of SOS personnnel were in the Quartermaster end of things, which given Service of Supply, makes perfect sense! lol Looks like a nice tunic. Wonder if there is a name?

USMC-RECON0321

Service of Supply. Looks unmessed with too. A lot of SOS personnnel were in the Quartermaster end of things, which given Service of Supply, makes perfect sense! lol Looks like a nice tunic. Wonder if there is a name?

I believe it came with trousers, tunic and a shirt, but I didn't dig for any name as I only had a couple minutes to peak in while passing through to a meeting. I'll email the shop and ask some questions. I believe he had it priced at $200

Troy

From what I've seen at shows and online, a WW1 officer's coat, trousers and shirt with SSI and other insignia at $200.00 is not too bad these days. Especially if ID'd and in good condition.