New game centered around 1st Infantry Divison - Call of Duty

No Quarter

Hello, I am not a huge video game person but the new trailer for Call of Duty WWII was released yesterday and it looks absolutely amazing! The game has taken elements from Saving Pvt. Ryan, Fury, and Band of Brothers to create a historically accurate game centered around the 1st Infantry Division from Normandy to Germany's surrender. I have attached the link to the trailer, I encourage you to watch it!

Jacob

That is pretty damn wild! Man, I would have never thought that graphics would get to this point when I bought my Commodore 128 30 years ago! Now if they support VR, I would definitely be interested. I don't think it will just yet.

-Ski

BILL THE PATCH

Probably french underground women or nurses. I pre-ordered the pro pack for my son, so I can play the beta, I mean he can play the beta. Lol

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

tdogchristy90

I hope this is as personal/heart felt as the battlefield 1 ww1 game. I don't know about call of duty, they're like the Michael bay of games. Lol.

Garandomatic

Student told me today there are to be nazi jet packs in it... Seems that might be true from what i could find out. Now, the Germans experimented with it, but cmon... Freaking nazi jetpacks...

Matthew1945

There aren't any jetpacks haha, that was a fake leak. The developers actually seem pretty interested in keeping the game historically accurate and realistic.

Here's an IGN article on the game's atmosphere: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/26/call-of-duty-wwii-ditches-superheroes-for-humanity-and-horror

Here's a Behind The Scenes look from the developers: