Hello, from China

Browncjg

Hello, I am from China , I like to collect the US Army's field jacket.
My grandfather had fought the Japanese war with the Japanese in the WWII era, when the conditions were so hard and influenced by my grandfather.Between 18 and 27, I served in the Chinese People's Liberation Army.
In 2005 I saw a TV series "Band of Brothers" Describes the United States 101 airborne division 506 group E even in the second world war battle scenes of the European battlefield I began to pay attention to those US military items, but at the time of China, the Internet there are many shortcomings, I have no way to buy or query the relevant information.
In 2009 I knew that there was ebay in this world, and I collected some military jackets in ebay, such as M1951 field jackets or M1965 field
jackets or a lot of Vietnam uniforms .
In 2015, my relatives in New York helped me find the U.S. Militaria Forum, where I first saw a lot of military items, which was a very professional forum where I wanted to learn more.
I have been dreaming of getting a new or excellent WWII M42 JUMP jacket, if you want to sell it, please contact me.
Thanks,Please forgive me for the bad English level .
Brown :D

Garandomatic

Welcome! What an interesting background. Good luck with the paratrooper's jacket. I know you asked me about one, but I've never owned a real one. Definitely on my list of things to look for as well.

• 1 month later...
nagmashdriver

Welcome aboard, Mr. Brown!

Your English is quite good, especially considering that English is THE hardest language in the world by virtue that it has more exceptions to the rules than it has rules.

Sorry I can't help you with your jacket request, but I can tell you that the best way to improve your foreign language skills is to listen to the radio, and NOT music. Listen to talk radio, preferably Dennis Prager. He is also on youtube as "Prager University".

Best wishes,

Steve