large leather patch made for Nam vet exposed to Agent Orange

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

Here's a Large Leather patch I made for a very good buddy and Viet Nam veteran who like many was exposed to Agent Orange, ........

post-2068-0-94624700-1492822325.jpg

• 1 month later...
Shoreleave

Looks good. My old man was a door gunner out of Cu Chi in 66-67. He beat the cancer but it took its toll.

Johnny Signor

Hey Shoreleave, glad he came home and sorry he had the Big C etc .......thanks for the compliment, I've just finished another different Agent Orange patch I'll post when I get the image .......

Garandomatic

Looks good. Dad's buddy ended up getting pancreatic cancer something like four times, ended up getting him. My old janitor from when my classroom was on the first floor retired and made it less than6 months... Got him too. Found a note he wrote me when I was cleaning out my desk fit the summer. We'd had a fire drill on a muddy early spring day and the kids tracked in all kinds of mud... "Did you have your troops out on jungle maneuvers?" It said.

Johnny Signor

Garandomatic, thanks for the reply, sorry about you Dad's a friends loss to the stuff, nasty and I really hope all who have problems with it will get the care they need !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny