RIP Bayonetman

Frank Trzaska

Our prayers are with the family. Rest in Peace and thank you for everything you did for all of us. Always in our hearts Gary

Tony

BILL THE PATCH

I never had the pleasure to correspond with the gentleman, it's always sad when someone passes, especially a forum member. Godspeed sir

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Rakkasan187

Very sorry to hear of his passing. May he rest in eternal Peace and may his family have comfort and our deepest condolences.

Leigh

Rest IN PEACE Gary. Thank you for all your advice and sharing of knowledge over the years. You will truly be missed. A fine GENTLEMAN.

Catfishcraig

I did not know him personally but Gary was always helpful and willing to share his knowledge with me and other forum members. Judging from that, I can only imagine how great a loss this is to his family and friends that did know him. My prayers and thoughts go out to them.

God bless you in the next life Gary.

Craig

Charlie Flick

Gosh, I am really sorry to hear this sad news. USGI blade and bayonet collectors have just lost a friend and a historian whose careful and thorough analyses over the years have illuminated the way for the rest of us in our search for solid, accurate information. Gary was always on the hunt for reliable facts and evidence. He was unwilling to leap to conclusions or make assumptions when the evidence was weak or non-existent. We are all the poorer for his passing.

Godspeed, Gary, and thank you for what you accomplished. You made your mark and you did it the right way.

Screamingeagles101

RIP, will keep you and your family in my prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sad news. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I feel priviliged to have collaborated with him on M7 bayonets and M8A1 scabbards. He will be missed.