RIP Bayonetman

Frank Trzaska

I'm so sorry to hear this, Gary was always a Gentleman and gracious with his help to me. My thoughts and prayers to his family. RIP.

While not a big Edge Weapons man myself, going through his topics and replies in Edge Weapons he is a Giant in this area, who's enthusiastic participation, input and insight will sorely be missed.

But there is all his previous quotes and such,and these that will give aid and knowledge for future reference and other interested members in this area. So as like other members who've have gone, he's still here with us in that respect.

My heartfelt condolences to his family. I never met him in person, yet through our numerous email conversations I was able to consider Gary a good and helpful friend. He will truly be missed.

Marv

Back in 2015 Mr. Cunningham was generous enough to provide some critique about the restoration of a fighting knife I own. At that time I was a know-nothing collector who was still pretty new to the Forum. His superior knowledge about edged weapons and their restoration was extremely helpful to me. At the same time he explained it all in a extremely polite manner, which was greatly appreciated.

Rest in Peace Sir. Your legacy shall live on to help guide the new generations of collectors.

Another great member of this forum has passed on! He will always be with us in the form of the information he shared and the knowledge he passed on which can be found in all of us! My condolences to his family and friends, he will be missed!

Patchcollector

I never knew Bayonetman personally but I always enjoyed reading his posts,he was very knowledgeable and helpful,and will be missed.Thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

Gary, may you Rest In Peace! You will truly be missed by all of us. Thank you for all that you have done. SKIP