Airborne First Aid packet - legit or not?

Constabulary

Constabulary

Are these legit or not. Being honest, I never had an original in my hands but these somehow do not look legit to me. However - I´m really not sure. The stamp looks usual - all stamps I have seen so far had a different font. This font looks a bit like a "potato stamp" and the straps appear to be too wide. There probably have been variants but I´m just not sure... I have some doubts...This is the only picture I have.

What you WWII Airborne expert think?

post-5069-0-49842200-1492234961_thumb.jpg

Disclaimer: I am not a Airborne Expert. But I did study and save for a long time before I eventually brought one of these for my personally collection.

They're fake... The material is incorrect and they don't have the insulation inside

It's about time an unoped crate full of such packets shows up though, they're far too rare.

Constabulary

Thanks a lot so far. Fake was my first impression too - however - you never know what variants are around but that stamp just looks too odd (to me). So seems my eyes did not "lie to my brain" ;)

Maybe we should put together some pictures in the reference section.

Thanks a lot so far. Fake was my first impression too - however - you never know what variants are around but that stamp just looks too odd (to me). So seems my eyes did not "lie to my brain" ;)

Maybe we should put together some pictures in the reference section.

There is a rather large and very detailed thread with tons of pictures on the forum somewhere.