Sunday April 9, 2017 One Day Military Show N. Canton, Oh

This is another Military show worth the trip. North Coast Military Collectors Spring Military show is this Sunday, April 9th. Really looking forward to doing the show in it's new, larger location. Show is growing, and getting better each time. Really some quality dealers with some great merchandise. Buying and Selling is great. New location is at the: Military Aviation Preservation Society (M.A.P.S.) Museum. 2260 International Parkway, North Canton, Oh 44720 (Near Akron/Canton Airport). Come to the show, and check out the Museum at the same time. A good time will be had by all. Dave

I'll be there. Have always come home with something awesome.

Looking for the following:

452nd and 447th Bomb Group items

Anything 12th Armored- especially uniforms

155th Assault Helicopter Company, Camp Coryell, or Ban Me Thuot Vietnam items[/center]

WWII US Navy Uniforms from the Battle Off Samar: USS Johnston DD-557, USS Hoel DD-553, USS Samuel B. Roberts DE-413, USS Heermann DD-532, USS Dennis DE-405, USS John C. Butler DE-339, USS Raymond DE-341, USS Fanshaw Bay St. Lo, White Plains, Kalinin Bay, Kitkun Bay and Gambier Bay...

donation2011.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2019.gif

One down, one to go. Just returned from the Toledo show. Really looking forward to tomorrow's show. Weather is going to be great. Should be a very good turnout. Hope to see you there. Dave

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the show. Overall I'm pretty happy with it for being the first one at the new venue. A few bumps in the road but nothing major. Planning is under way for Fall. No date yet.

There's a lot of people that work hard to put this on. I know I'd miss someone if I tried to name them all. So I'll just give a tip of the hat and express my appreciation for everyone's hard work.
post-124172-0-09973700-1491863978_thumb.jpg

"The history of gunfighting fails to record a single fatality resulting from a quick noise...speed's fine, but accuracy is final." William (Bill) H. Jordan, 1965

North Coast Military Antiques

https://northcoastmilitaryantiques.com

"preserving history, one piece at a time"

Had a great time. Might be my favorite show, pound for pound.

155th Assault Helicopter Company, Camp Coryell, or Ban Me Thuot Vietnam items[/center]

WWII US Navy Uniforms from the Battle Off Samar: USS Johnston DD-557, USS Hoel DD-553, USS Samuel B. Roberts DE-413, USS Heermann DD-532, USS Dennis DE-405, USS John C. Butler DE-339, USS Raymond DE-341, USS Fanshaw Bay St. Lo, White Plains, Kalinin Bay, Kitkun Bay and Gambier Bay...

Great venue.

Looking forward to the next one...

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Always interested in the 166th Infantry, 42nd Division, A.E.F.

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.

Sure ain't just every show that has an open hangar door and a real deal B26 to greet you!

I recently visited the mapsairmuseum.org website and noticed that the date for the fall militaria show

will be held on Sunday, October 29, 2017. I attended the April show and thought that there was a great

variety of militaria. Unfortunately, I could not find anything that I could use. Also, there was free

parking and free admission to the show and museum. The museum has come a long way and is packed full of

historical aircraft and displays.

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned above the Fall date is set for Sunday Oct. 29, 2017.

post-124172-0-59829600-1494167154.jpg

"The history of gunfighting fails to record a single fatality resulting from a quick noise...speed's fine, but accuracy is final." William (Bill) H. Jordan, 1965

North Coast Military Antiques

https://northcoastmilitaryantiques.com

"preserving history, one piece at a time"