Mother's passing Rosie the Riveter)

mes

Lost my last personnel connection to ww2 as my mother past last night at the age of 92. She work at Curtis Wright during the war on the SB2C Helldiver and the Army version A-25. She was the last of her generation in my family. After growing up among Army Air Corps, Army,Navy and Marine uncles she was the end of line. RIP Mom you will be missed

Mark

Mark,

My sincerest condolences on your loss. I wish her Godspeed to her eternal rest and thank her for her service to our country as a member of the GREATEST Generation!

My best wishes to you and your family,

Joe

Sorry to hear of your loss Mark. The loss of a parent is a very difficult time, but it sounds like she lived a full and honourable life. Condolences to you and yours.

Rick

Prayers for you and your family Mark. I spend a lot of time working at the Yankee Air Museum at Willow Run and they love the "Rosies". Scott

USMC-RECON0321

Prayers to you and your family. Wow 92, and what a life she lived. It's hard to imagine what all that generation seen and lived through. Truly the greatest generation! I don't think any of them would trade their time on this earth for any other. I will miss them all and grateful I got to share in just a small part of their great journey.

Troy