Jordan Frazer from Dallas Texas. My main focus in collecting is 17th Infantry in WW2 and Korea, early M1 helmets, WW2 patches and GI firearms through 1953. My dad was a platoon leader in B 2/17 and company commander C 1/17, hence my interest in the 17th. Any of you guys that may have served with the 17th in Iraq or A-Stan, your family thanks you, and to all vets a big thanks, regardless of where, how, or when you served. Finally, thanks for having me on your forum and I'm looking forward to some excellent info in the realm of WW2 patch collecting. Hope I can add some info occasionally.

spacer.png

Jordan Frazer from Dallas Texas. My main focus in collecting is 17th Infantry in WW2 and Korea, early M1 helmets, WW2 patches and GI firearms through 1953. My dad was a platoon leader in B 2/17 and company commander C 1/17, hence my interest in the 17th. Any of you guys that may have served with the 17th in Iraq or A-Stan, your family thanks you, and to all vets a big thanks, regardless of where, how, or when you served. Finally, thanks for having me on your forum and I'm looking forward to some excellent info in the realm of WW2 patch collecting. Hope I can add some info occasionally.

Welcome from Dallas!

Al

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif
donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Welcome from Fort Worth

Kenn

donation2014.gifdonation2017.gif

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

"There comes a time in the affairs of man when he most take the bull by the tail and face the situation."

W.C. Fields

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people and information on this forum, feel free to ask questions, trust me I ask a lot.

Hunt

I am an amateur collector of US military items of the 20th century.

Looking for items related to:

-The Aleutian Island Campaign of WW2, Alaskan Theater, Alaska Defense Command, and more specifically the Battle of Attu

-Items related to the 50th Combat Engineer Regiment/Battalion

-Items related to Wheelus Air Force Base Libya, particularly from 1957-1960

-WW2 items belonging to service members from Northern Virginia

-WW2 Uniforms (all branches and services)

-Cheap/Throwaway WW2 named uniforms

-Smaller WW2 Groupings

-7th Infantry Division Items

-WW2 Photos and Letters (all branches, theaters, services, etc)

^^ PM ME!!

Instagram: @surplus_central https://instagram.com/surplus_central/

eBay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/giovachm

Welcome from Amarillo!

Interested in items related to:

-Amarillo A.A.F. / Amarillo Air Force Base

-Military instillations located in the Texas Panhandle, South Plains, and West Texas.

-"F" Company, 142nd Infantry Regiment, 36th Infantry Division (Texas National Guard)

-413th Civil Affairs Battalion (USAR)

donation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2019.gif

In Memoriam:

CSM Juan H. Hernandez - U.S. Army WWII, Korea, Vietnam

RM1c William C. Denney - U.S.S. McDermut (DD-677) Korea

• 1 month later...

Jordan,

Hey friend, good to see you on here. This is a great forum, is it not? Please tell your mother and father that I said hello!

God Bless the Regiment!

Donald E. Shook Jr.

B Company, 4th Battalion, 17th Infantry - Ft Ord, CA 1984-1988

Distinguished Member of the 17th Infantry Regiment

National Infantry Association Order of Saint Maurice

deshook@7thinfantry.com

Embroided Patches For Sale - Embroidered Patches

sig02.jpg

I'm interested in anything to do with the 17th Infantry Regiment, and or the 7th Infantry Division and would be interested in buying, trading, or just talking about any items related to these units!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Love your avatar Don! Last time I saw you was at the reunion in San Antonio. My dad will be excited I talked to you, and yes, this is great forum for those that love that kick rump smell of old army junk. Hope you and your family are doing well. Jordan

spacer.png

Jordan! Yes, I remember you and your brother putting up quite a display for all of us that were in attendance. One of these days, this Yankee will get down to Dallas to visit.

God Bless!

Don

Donald E. Shook Jr.

B Company, 4th Battalion, 17th Infantry - Ft Ord, CA 1984-1988

Distinguished Member of the 17th Infantry Regiment

National Infantry Association Order of Saint Maurice

deshook@7thinfantry.com

Embroided Patches For Sale - Embroidered Patches

sig02.jpg

I'm interested in anything to do with the 17th Infantry Regiment, and or the 7th Infantry Division and would be interested in buying, trading, or just talking about any items related to these units!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif