craig_pickrall

Show your original WW2 photos of 'jeeps'

Here's the 464th Fighter Squadron CO's jeep on Ie Shima in August 1945. I've got a shot of a slatty in Korea in 1951 as well, but I can't put my hands on it right now.

Note the civvy tries, a common modification for jeeps starting right at the end of hostilities (and sometimes earlier for rear-echelon assigned ones).

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

I've got a shot of my granddad's jeep (F/330th Infantry) in the summer of 44 with one civilian tire and mud flaps.

In memory of 1LT Julius C. Goldman, XO of F/330th, 83rd Infantry Division 1944-45.

Come see what's new at the US Army Air Defense Artillery Museum on Facebook: US Army ADA Museum

Looking for P-47 and Tactical Reconnaissance Unit photographs and any items associated with WWII Jewish fighter pilots.

Also seeking photos, documents and associated materials from the 3rd Armored Division and 83rd Infantry Division in January 1945.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

From what I have read over the years is that, The Life Expectancy of any Army vehicle was 6 weeks. Not that they were built to last only that. War has it's dangers.....

WC63....57mm Anti-Tank

Have owned....M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored....M20

President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors...MVPA Member

Club Website....www.wtmvc.shutterfly.com