With Deepest Sympathy...

rustywings

I learned this afternoon that fellow Forum member, author and Viet Nam War hero, Terry R. Morris, lost his wife, Virginia Elaine Morris, this past Sunday. Terry and "Ginger" were married for twenty-nine years.

Terry, I am truly sorry to learn of your loss...

With deepest sympathy,

Russ

(For additional details and pending service date, please visit: www.legacy.com).

Very sorry for your loss Terry. I lost my first wife about 8 years ago. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Charlie

Thank you one an all for your kind thoughts and words. Ginger was without a doubt the one of the most gracious and gentle woman in the land. She was a dedicated teacher and school Principal and she truly loved the children she was associated with in her work. She has suffered for the past couple years but is now pain free and resting.

Terry

post-6022-0-65969800-1487250660_thumb.jpg

Thank you one an all for your kind thoughts and words. Ginger was without a doubt the one of the most gracious and gentle woman in the land. She was a dedicated teacher and school Principal and she truly loved the children she was associated with in her work. She has suffered for the past couple years but is now pain free and resting.

Terry

Beautiful!

Chickenpuffball

I learned this afternoon that fellow Forum member, author and Viet Nam War hero, Terry R. Morris, lost his wife, Virginia Elaine Morris, this past Sunday. Terry and "Ginger" were married for twenty-nine years.

Terry, I am truly sorry to learn of your loss...

With deepest sympathy,

Russ

(For additional details and pending service date, please visit: www.legacy.com).  

My condolences Terry.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Terry,

I just want to add our family's voice to the many who have sent their condolences.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Chris