3 Nuremberg War Trials this week!

ocsfollowme

Also a lesson for all. Nothing beats experience handling And CLOSELY examining any local made patch at every opportunity. In this internet age photos, photos serve as a starting point. Going to shows and seeing some of the old collections that came out of tailor shops in Germany are some of your best references. Appreciate all the individual messages from colleagues supporting these responses. However only reason I enagaged was to defend the sellers integrity and not a piece I am putting in my collection. Most of you know I try and stay out of the fray

philliephanatic

Squidres, I want to thank you for the tip about going to shows just to see what pieces look like. I never thought about just going to take a look at items that may not be for sale, but you can still take a good look at to learn what the real item looks like up close. I will have to remember to take time to do that at the next show I go to.

I can only agree with this 110%. Photos do not show all, get the hands on feeling for a patch when ever you can.

Also a lesson for all. Nothing beats experience handling And CLOSELY examining any local made patch at every opportunity. In this internet age photos, photos serve as a starting point. Going to shows and seeing some of the old collections that came out of tailor shops in Germany are some of your best references. Appreciate all the individual messages from colleagues supporting these responses. However only reason I enagaged was to defend the sellers integrity and not a piece I am putting in my collection. Most of you know I try and stay out of the fray