Have Black and White Service Photos You Want Colorized?

WWII Legacy Girl

WWII Legacy Girl

Hello,

Below are attached a few photos of WWII service pictures that I have colorized so far. Low resolution is due to the forum, they look better than they do one here :)

If you have a family member's (or any other) service photo that you would like me to colorize, send me a PM to work out details. I charge about $10 to $15 for a photo like the ones below. I'd be willing to swap working on your photos for women's uniform items. Thanks!

post-162312-0-83895800-1486589276.jpg

post-162312-0-29223600-1486589282.jpg

post-162312-0-50699400-1486589290.jpg

post-162312-0-30374500-1486589303.jpg

post-162312-0-95420300-1486589310.jpg

post-162312-0-11167000-1486589316.jpg

Ellie just did 3 photos for me. They came out great! They were actually older crappy B&W police photos and she did an awesome job and I know she put a lot of time in to it. I highly recommend her and I will be using her again! Thanks!

WWII Legacy Girl

Ellie just did 3 photos for me. They came out great! They were actually older crappy B&W police photos and she did an awesome job and I know she put a lot of time in to it. I highly recommend her and I will be using her again! Thanks!

Thank you very much Cavcon! I enjoyed doing them for you and would be happy to do more work anytime!

lakenormanusa

Hello,

Below are attached a few photos of WWII service pictures that I have colorized so far. Low resolution is due to the forum, they look better than they do one here :)

If you have a family member's (or any other) service photo that you would like me to colorize, send me a PM to work out details. I charge about $10 to $15 for a photo like the ones below. I'd be willing to swap working on your photos for women's uniform items. Thanks!

I have an 8x10 black/white studio portrait that is fairly faded. He's a decorated aerial gunner wearing his wings, DFC and Air Medal ribbons. Is that something you could help bring back to life?

Thanks,

Rick

BILL THE PATCH

I have a question , do you use original photos?, Or do you make copies then colorize?. Thanks

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

WWII Legacy Girl

I have an 8x10 black/white studio portrait that is fairly faded. He's a decorated aerial gunner wearing his wings, DFC and Air Medal ribbons. Is that something you could help bring back to life?

Thanks,

Rick

Hello Rick,

I very well may be able to fix your photo. Send me an email at [email protected] with your picture attached, and I'll look it over and tell you if I can do it. Thanks!

WWII Legacy Girl

I have a question , do you use original photos?, Or do you make copies then colorize?. Thanks

Hello Bill,

I have people scan the photo into their computer on the highest resolution they can achieve, and then email me the file. I do all the colorizing online with my computer software, so it has to be digital.

Your original picture would stay the same. You could print out the colorized version I would email you back if you want to frame it/have a hard copy. Thanks!

WWII Legacy Girl

Addition to first reply:

If you are not able to scan into your computer for any reason, you could mail the photo to me and I would scan it in. Once I had the file in my computer, I would send you back your original.

lakenormanusa
WWII Legacy Girl

Ahh, ok, I want to have the original photo hand tinted.

It's been so long since I've seen this photo. I forgot he's wearing an 8th Air Force patch.

This would be beautiful colorized.

Do you know anyone who colors them by hand?

attachicon.gifDSC06896_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

Hi Rick,

I don't know of anyone who does hand tinting. The computer can do so much more than hand. I really do think I could do this on my computer and make if the way you would like. Tinting, colorizing, restoration, etc. - I can help with that. I could change it to a more "gray" instead of "yellow" tint and then colorize every part of his uniform. Or, I could just tint it more gray, or whatever color you want. This is a great photo and I'd be happy to work on it. Let me know!

Ellie colorized an old picture of my grandfather in his uniform in 1944 for me. The picture was old & faded, even a few stains. She did a great job, picture looks great. Easy to work with. Would recommend her to anyone.

dag

WWII Legacy Girl

Ellie colorized an old picture of my grandfather in his uniform in 1944 for me. The picture was old & faded, even a few stains. She did a great job, picture looks great. Easy to work with. Would recommend her to anyone.

dag

Thank you David for the feedback! Glad to work with you anytime.