Fantastic Perry A-2 - 90th BG Jolly Roger - 'Asterperious'

bobgee

The ob-long Asterperious patch on felt is a 1970's repo piece made for a reunion. I have one exactly like it that I got from a fellow collector in California.

I wish it was original, but no matter, it's still a neat patch.

The round one with a light blue disc and different looking wording I suspect is just a manufacturers variation. This is the one I was refering to in my earlier post as having been identified in that book on Navy patches as a Navy VF-84 squadron patch.

Lee - I assume you are referring to the 319th 'Asterperious' Johnny posted-----not the one on the jacket? Please clarify for the record. Thanks, Bob

I have always wondered about this one, anyone have info as to why the light blue disc and varied wording ?????

Johnny, it'll take some digging, but I think I have a reference somewhere that identified the light blue as being worn by 90th BG HQ staff. Jeffro

Lee - I assume you are referring to the 319th 'Asterperious' Johnny posted-----not the one on the jacket? Please clarify for the record. Thanks, Bob

Yes I am referring to the one Johnny posted, NOT the one on the jacket. Sorry for any confusion.