My Armored Woolies (So Far!)

Persian Gulf Command

Persian Gulf Command

I've been looking for a few years and have obtaind these so far. My criteria has been Wool, Factory Made, in Very Good condition w/ complete edges, and Units who served in the ETO, before May, 1945

I included the 12th because its my only one right now and is unusual because it has a khaki wool.

I know I still need the 13th and 70th but are there others to obtain to consider the set complete?

Fronts:

post-17994-0-31229400-1484422303_thumb.jpg

I am missing the 7th and 11th myself but have the following in addition to what you have posted, 14th -- 16th -- 70th-- 1st Corps and 2nd Corps. Could be more out there, Just when we think we have it all, a new shows up! Have been looking for a 7th for awhile. I know a vet of the 7th that trained down at Camp Beale (yes, Beale AF Base now) and was given 4 of the 7th woolies. Last one he had the grand kids wanted. The 12th you have is a nice variation!

Very nice collection. I really like these woolies. Here is one of mine that is a bit unusual, it was modified to represent the 9th Armored Group.

post-203-0-13898700-1484440528_thumb.jpg post-203-0-38773700-1484440534_thumb.jpg