Rotc Patch?

totenkopf74

ok so is part of Rotc right ?

No. It is the Air Force's professional military education program. ROTC is conducted at universities before entering active duty. This is continuing military education that goes on after a person is in the Air Force.

No. It is the Air Force's professional military education program. ROTC is conducted at universities before entering active duty. This is continuing military education that goes on after a person is in the Air Force.

I thought the same until I looked at the link I posted. I still have my papers with Credits from the AU.

So these Patches are same ?

post-162492-0-54919000-1482747864_thumb.jpg

post-162492-0-59803800-1482747911.jpg

No. (Senior) ROTC is a post-high school college program that educates and trains students who join that program to become officers after graduation. Service Academies such as the US Air Force Academy (this patch) are four-year military colleges run by the US government specific to a Service at which all students are enrolled and upon graduation are commissioned as officers. Air University (first patch) provides the programs offered for further professional education and development after joining the Air Force.

[There is also a Junior ROTC for high school students that helps prepare them for future service or college-level programs described above.]

I would guess this Operations Squadron patch is for USAFA staff who support the school.