Help ID 2 Vietnam Era Patches

crater

Information is from, http://www.westin553.net/batcat02.htm . Great page wit TON's of information and insignia.

Batcat OBR 69, originally shown above as "Mystery Patch #2." Paul Ray provided information which identifies this as the "Order of the Broken Rung," an O'Club 553rd group of partiers that met anytime the situation warranted. I have the final gavel and patch from the last meeting in Dec 1970 prior to our freedom flight as the Wing was reduced to a Squadron. Original OBR Patch added by Herb Weaver, on 12/05/04 added as a mystery patch. Patch moved to "Other Patches" area with the information provided by Paul Ray. Paul Ray sent me an image of his Batcat OBR 70 Patch added 12/29/07,

The top one I'm pretty sure is Cambodian like I stated on the other post. MiG-15/17, CM-170 and T-28 or A-1. Might be their training unit, but exactly what unit that was then I don't know. Hopefully this gets you closer!

Randy

• 3 weeks later...

Similar to this one from USAF Museum: Sawadee Thai/ Vietnam Party Suit Exhibit

www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/279418-usaf-museum-sawadee-thai-vietnam-party-suit-exhibit/?hl=%2Bparty+%2Bsuit

post-8790-0-23931300-1484122897.jpg

post-8790-0-54757100-1484122942.jpg