Fake: M2 of Lt. Joseph Shelton 505th PIR - jkash

jkash23686

I feel that there should be some restraint in grouping together every helmet Jamie may have ever posted. In just the Instagram photos there are two helmets I was able to inspect before Jamie purchased them and can verify he did not create them.

I feel that there should be some restraint in grouping together every helmet Jamie may have ever posted. In just the Instagram photos there are two helmets I was able to inspect before Jamie purchased them and can verify he did not create them.

I posted them due to concern that the accounts could be deleted. Which ones would you vouch for? I have no skin in the game here other than I am on team USMF.

Burning Hazard

Honestly, I have to say that I have not seen most of those helmets before, I didn't follow his Instagram or Facebook but it seems like he would only show select ones here on the forum to target specific individuals.

There does need to be some consideration on the just posted helmets, Jamie took consignments and sold them for others...I'm sure he did trades with folks.That is at least two opportunities for him to have real helmets.I cannot vouch for any and will not condemn them all.

Do you have access to post screen shots?

First, let me thank you for taking the time to add photos of Jamies helmets to the thread. Nice work.

Jamie posted and owns / owned some nice original examples. Some from known collections, some ebay woodwork finds, I am currently working with another collector off the forum to create a profile of his helmets, and split them into known helmets and ones that have no chain of custody.

J

Side question,

Has anyone heard from member "Cadet Duck"? That's Shelton's son who bumped the original thread, hasn't logged in since August 4th, coincidentally the same time jkash left.

You'd think he'd be slightly concerned that his father's helmet got mistreated like this...

I thought it was odd that on his first day on the forum he used the term "OP". I would think this would be a term someone who's been around awhile might use, and not a newbie on their first day of posting.

Also, I thought that his statement about all of the service photos of his dad being lost in multiple moves to appear lame.

Just some thoughts - I may be completely wrong.

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

I thought it was odd that on his first day on the forum he used the term "OP". I would think this would be a term someone who's been around awhile might use, and not a newbie on their first day of posting.

Also, I thought that his statement about all of the service photos of his dad being lost in multiple moves to appear lame.

Just some thoughts - I may be completely wrong.

OP is used on a lot of sites, not just this forum or forums. It's commonly used on reddit.

ParanormalTrooper

Just FYI, the WWII Dropzone Instagram page (@wwii_dropzone_helmets) has been completely deleted. I called him out on Instagram a few days ago. Now his Instagram is completely gone... hmmmm...

Just FYI, the WWII Dropzone Instagram page (@wwii_dropzone_helmets) has been completely deleted. I called him out on Instagram a few days ago. Now his Instagram is completely gone... hmmmm...

Maybe he just blocked you? Like I said earlier I saw a bunch of comments calling it fake and now they all disappeared

Definitely still there. He likely blocked you.

post-29885-0-73276600-1502682535_thumb.png