Fake: M2 of Lt. Joseph Shelton 505th PIR - jkash

jkash23686

I didn't mean the question rhetorically. If (IF) I ever get a refund from jkash I'd like to know what evidence to provide to my fellow forum members.

Written sincerely not sarcastically. It is important that the story be documented as much as is possible.

A copy of the money received transfer...correspondence...or maybe even multiple members testifying to the refund by Jamie.I truly hope it is the first of many refunds to harmed parties.

Wow that's great Andy.....good for you. Really shines a different light on Jkash. He obviously was wrong to do what he did....but now he is doing the right thing. I think that is on the one hand kind of impressive and on the other kind of unbelievable.

Ronnie

Wow that's great Andy.....good for you. Really shines a different light on Jkash. He obviously was wrong to do what he did....but now he is doing the right thing. I think that is on the one hand kind of impressive and on the other kind of unbelievable.

Ronnie

Because one Person received a refund ? This shines no different light on Jamie at all !

It's like robbing a bank and then slowly givingthe money back. If this thread had not of come up , how long would this have gone on for ? Many questions left unanswered and so many helmets sold left unscrutanized

My thoughts are that he has internet to pay back the money. How about dropping a message here

D.C

I am returning to post an unexpected turn of events:

Jkash sent me a full refund as of 1 hour ago.

In the spirit of full transparency I wanted to post this here.

I am shocked in all honesty. Especially after a week of silence.

I really hope he is sending money to everyone he burned.

-R67 out.

Thought you was NOT going for the refund Andy ?

When I mentioned honest people getting there money back you basically said "don't speak for you" and you was happy with the loss due to it being a learning curve.

Anyhoo Glad you got your money back , and I hope the others that are currently waiting for Jamie to make contact also receive there's.

I'm sure if there was an added total of helmets bought and helmets that are still waiting to be received we would be running in the tens of thousands.

Once Jamie answers this thread I'm looking forward to the thread of what everyone has brought from him over the years so we can show them and offer them up to the community on here for a fair trial.

Then IF any look to be in the same vein as his others and are deemed painted by the same hand and FAKE I hope those members can also receive a refund like you have.

What gets me is how strange that literally NONE of the helmets he has on his website have any names or ASN numbers or Laundry numbers ? I find it odd that a wide range of Para helmets , Camos , individual pieces where painted up by hand (supposedly period done) then that soldier/marine/sailer Never even bothered to write his name in the helmet or liner ?

What's also strange now i think of it is that most if not all show very very little wear on the chin straps.

Is this because the shells where unissued fixed bails ? Then painted up

Just a theory , but this whole mess is lying very heavy on my mind. The more I look at this whole situation and how it is unfolding I start to wonder more and more about what's really going on behind the scenes

Still waiting for a reply Jamie on this helmet , then we can get up a new thread on what you have sold to this community and get to the bottom of this whole ordeal.

I would like there to be a reason or proof that there is some answer from you that clears all this up and those holding your helmets in there collection can sleep easy and not with a heavy heart wondering "what if"

D.C

Jkash had no choice really to refund R67's money because he paid via PayPal and never received the product he paid for (fake or real). Paypal has buyer protection so all R67 had to do was submit a claim for item not received. Jkash I'm sure doesn't want paypal after him or putting holds on his account so best to just refund the money.

Jkash had no choice really to refund R67's money because he paid via PayPal and never received the product he paid for (fake or real). Paypal has buyer protection so all R67 had to do was submit a claim for item not received. Jkash I'm sure doesn't want paypal after him or putting holds on his account so best to just refund the money.

I believe Andy (R67) stated he had the 509th helmet in hand for four weeks prior to the discovery of this messy affair.

Patchcollector

Yes I must say this is a move in the right direction,but it is just a start.I noticed that the WW2 Dropzone site is still up and running with the OP helmet still up for sale.

BILL THE PATCH

Jason is correct PayPal will put a hold on your account., Even after a month. It happened to me.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Name a helmet guru.

There are none

Just different people with different levels of experience , and in different stages of learning

This says it all !

There is no such thing as an expert.

First, a couple of anecdotes.

In 1799, George Washington caught a cold. He was coughing and he had a fever.

This was considered an emergency. The greatest American alive was sick!

Blood was considered the dominant force in the body for about 2000 years before this. So if someone was sick, something in the blood needed to be purged.

Hence, the bloodletting. I dont know if leeches were involved.

George Washington died the next day. Not from a cold. From shock. Too much blood.

My prediction is starting to come true.

The refunds are starting.

The Kumbaya moment is just around the corner but it won't be officially here until Owen makes the announcement.

Besides Ronnie who else is stuck with a fake?

Ronnie glad you got your money back and I wish I had something you would want to buy.

So who is Kash? Who has seen him? Had relationship with him or sat down to sup with him?

Does he even exist?

He's not who I thought he was.

There are plenty of helmet gurus.

It's a sarcastic name for a know it all and it's the kaballa of the helmet experts behind the scenes who control the hobby and flow of fakes.

The Kumbaya moment is just around the corner but it won't be officially here until Owen makes the announcement.

Ronnie glad you got your money back and I wish I had something you would want to buy.

So who is Kash? Who has seen him? Had relationship with him or sat down to sup with him?

Does he even exist?

I'm lost ? Are people getting refunded

There are plenty of helmet gurus.

It's a sarcastic name for a know it all and it's the kaballa of the helmet experts behind the scenes who control the hobby and flow of fakes.

I think there are plenty of people who think they are Helmet Gurus , I believe after this everything will be scrutinised and rightly so.

People will think twice before leaving the barn door open so wide with wolves in the mountains.

Does he even exist?

Will you be a customer?

You have to read my old post in this thread which I don't have the time to track down.

But I said that there are "people"* who's best interest is to solve this Kash conundrum.

I predicted that refunds would come in, we would all hug, sing and the problem would go away.

* gurus

You have to read my old post in this thread which I don't have the time to track down.

But I said that there are "people"* who's best interest is to solve this Kash conundrum.

I predicted that refunds would come in, we would all hug, sing and the problem would go away.

* gurus

I have decided I would rather be a Nehru than a Guru...more enlightenment...less drama.

Will you be a customer?

I don't have enough money to enter the site.

But seriously who is he?

Who here has said hi to Jamie?

I thought he was someone I knew in DC but I was wrong.

Thats the problem with the internet before that we all went to shows and looked at each other.

BILL THE PATCH

Disingenuous surprise that helmets are faked? This clip sums it up.

That is very funny warpath, made my day

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk