A US Navy Fleet Intelligence Rapid support Team patch

Patchcollector

Patchcollector

Happy Friday all,
Here is a patch that is somewhat mysterious to me.I believe it to be Navy Special Ops related.It is for the Fleet Intelligence Rapid support Team 0919 (FIRSTPAC 0919).It looks to be Asian made,maybe during the 80's.No plastic backing.

I've not been able to find out anything about it except for a small mention in a book that has the Unit dealing with

"Geo-political and Special Warfare studies."

I actually found an image of the patch mixed in with some Navy Seal patches here:

http://www.seal.unas.cz/webtext/nasivky.htm

Any further info about this unit would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

The design in the shield is part of a Photographic Intellegenceman Rating which was a rating from 1958 to 1975 I think your patch is newer than 1975 so it is kind of a throwback rating shown

Patchcollector

The design in the shield is part of a Photographic Intellegenceman Rating which was a rating from 1958 to 1975 I think your patch is newer than 1975 so it is kind of a throwback rating shown

Hmm interesting.Thanks for the info!Maybe the patch is from the 70's?The reason I guessed the 80's was from the small piece of info about the unit I found online which mentioned an Intel analyst that worked around that era.