US M1 Carbines anyone?

warpath

• 2 weeks later...

A few of the M1 carbines on display in my store today...Inland, IBM, Underwood, Winchester, Quality hardware, Standard Products, Rock-Ola, Saginaw Gear, National Postal Meter, M1A1, Sniper, Underwood Line out, Inland Line out, X suffix serial numbers and more.

Call and stop by my store if you get near Fayetteville.

Thanks for looking. Ed

post-3653-0-62842000-1484263376_thumb.jpg

post-3653-0-37167600-1484263387_thumb.jpg

All rifles will include M1 Carbine data sheets with individual parts listed...Some are correct grade restorations with others as issued. Ed

Is the website inventory current?

No, my web site is still being moved to a new server and will be totally redone, so no updates until that occurs (they are months behind now after a hack)...Full inventory will be available by email in about a week., but you can email me for an early list. Ed

Stopped by "Warpath", again today. This time it was to inspect M1 carbines. Checked out 3 Winchester, 1 IBM, the scoped Inland, and the M1A1. Scoped M1 carbine is amazing! You have to see it to believe it. Anyway narrowed down my purchase choice to an IBM, and a Winchester. Now I'm trying to decide. Fortunately, Ed is a patient man and is willing to deal with my indecisiveness, so I have some time to ponder. Also, that M1A1 is another fantastic rifle, it's the nicest I've ever seen. If you get a chance swing by "Warpath" and check them out. The trip is well worth taking! SKIP

It is a Winchester model 1897 riot shotgun...fine original in great condition. It had a heat shield, but it is not Military issue. Ed

• 3 weeks later...

Ed,

If you don't mind emailing a 101st guy, would you mind sending me what you have in your inventory of M1 carbines? I have checked out your website and saw it hasn't been updated (I also saw your comments above saying that it was being moved to a new server). I just bought my first Carbine and have the itch for another already.

-Thad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

M1 Carbine collection is up in my store now...Call and stop by my store if you get near Fayetteville.

Thanks for looking. Ed

Picked up a nice early feature IBM from this lot a couple of weeks ago. Folks need to check them out. Have seen a couple more that have peaked my interest. SKIP

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I added a couple of these carbines to my new web site. I have at least 15 M1 carines in stock in my store. If you get to Fayetteville, call and stop in. Ed

Fantastic collection! If only NJ allowed carbines!, I know, time to move!

Do like many other collectors I know in New Jersey...Buy a home in Pennsylvania just for firearms or leave guns with friends or family in another state...New Jersey laws are Insane, they DO NOT recognize Curio & Relics license and the restrictions on M1 Carbines alone is asinine.

The only this is that it must not have a Bayonet lug (which is the later/post WWII versions) and it must have a 10rd Mag

Carbine ban stems from the newark riots in 67-68. NJ armory was looted & thousands of carbines were stolen. State police pushed for ban to root out carbines. I have a C&R which is NOT recognized in NJ