US M1 Carbines anyone?

warpath

Nice ED,your shop is a walk into the past

Know of a guy who had 400 carbines in his gun shop.When he sold/closed the shop he kept 150 all were Winchester and he also kept 15 paratrooper carbines

Always (and still do) loved Carbines. 20 years ago was a real buyers market. Thinking back to where I picked mine up, it was CMP and private sales. If you study makers and production numbers they were very interesting pieces. And as I like Grands, carbines take up less space. Nice collection. A few Quality internal tubes in the collection?

These are all original US GI issue, all are correct grade as restored in some cases complete with data sheets. Several are as issued with no alterations. There are more not shown. The IP was sold and isn't pictured. Ed

Those, and the Garand have always been y favorite rifles. I have 2 Winchester Carbines, and a Winchester and a Springfield Garand. The carbines are so fun to shoot.

Nice rifle. Great collection and display! Do you have a favorite?

Frank

No favorites, the ones shown are spares to move...I have M1A1 carbines from veterans that I do enjoy owning. Ed

Nice ED,your shop is a walk into the past

Know of a guy who had 400 carbines in his gun shop.When he sold/closed the shop he kept 150 all were Winchester and he also kept 15 paratrooper carbines

And people say I'm out of control!!!

Ronnie, it's not a competition, it's inventory. If you buy a few I can offer personal delivery service and installation. Ed

Can't compete with you Ed.

Ronnie

Ronnie, it's not a competition, it's inventory. If you buy a few I can offer personal delivery service and installation. Ed

Can't compete with you Ed.

Ronnie