"I'm an Airborne Ranger, Special Forces, Pathfinder, Air Assault SEAL with a CIB."

MattS

UPON CLOSER INSPECTION, HE IS WEARING THE LEBANESE NAVY SEAL BADGE FOR COMPLETION OF COURSE. HE IS Q'ED, SO PERHAPS DID AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM. IT IS WORN IN THE CORRECT LOCATION FOR FOREIGN BADGE.

THERE ARE MANY SF GUYS WHO SERVED WITH USN ST'S, BUT THE BADGE IS WORN ON THE WEARERS LEFT SIDE OF UNIFORM.

STONEY

From what I could find the Lebanese SEAL badge looks like the USN except it has a Pine tree on the anchor.I just noticed that the MSG has a crap load of combat bars, likes like around 5years of combat.

Just my thought, but why wear the SEAL Trident on the right side?

This is the third former SEAL I have seen which transferred to the Army, second which is now in the Special Forces.

Jeff

Jeff,

Its because its not an US Army badge, which if i was would go on the left side. You see a lot of guys who went to foreign commando schools doing the same thing and with foreign jump wings (as he is doing as well). I have also seen other Navy vets (like guys that served on Subs) wearing their badge in the same location as well.

Ryan