Unusual Tigerstripe and OG Cargo trousers. Vietnam Era.

Klaxon

• 2 years later...

I think your OD pants are custom sewn for ARVN.

What is the camo pattern that guy on the left is wearing? Also, there is a 4-part on YouTube called "The Secret War In Laos". On part one, at 9:09 in the film, there is an Asian wearing a camo patterned boonie I am not familiar with. ?

Sorry. In post #12, in the picture on the right, what is the name of the camo the guy on the left is wearing? It looks kinda like Nattic Labs. About the video I mentioned, I don't know how to capture a picture of the hat he is wearing. Can I post a link to the video in this thread?

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

Sorry. In post #12, in the picture on the right, what is the name of the camo the guy on the left is wearing? It looks kinda like Nattic Labs. About the video I mentioned, I don't know how to capture a picture of the hat he is wearing. Can I post a link to the video in this thread?

The that camo is known by the names Beo Gam, Frogskin, and Duck Hunter. Usually Beo Gam is used to talk about Vietnamese made versions of it, Frogskin for US military versions, and Duck Hunter for commercial hunting clothing versions.

Here is the hat in the video you speak of

post-153751-0-48021000-1559985361_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi O,

Here ya go.

Tiger Monster #1.

Cheers,

M

Man, what would that tiger monster suit be worth now . . . ? I can imagine the fictional eBay description about it being some LRRP/SF attempt to frighten the NVA/VC out of the jungle, etc.