Jump to content

Qualification badges

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, this is just a question on some qualification badges. I found a driver and mechanic badge with an operators tab. I know that it covers special mechanical equipment but I was wondering what kind of equipment falls under that "special equipment" category. Thanks for looking and take care.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.