• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

USMC P44 HBT Trousers - Wanted/Where to buy?

Hi guys

Does anybody know where I can buy some reproduction USMC P44 HBT trousers?

I am putting together a Korean War Impression and I already have some P41 HBT's and would like to mismatch them with some P44 trousers.

I know WWIIImpressions used to sell them however they are all out and I cant seem to find any other vendors other then BuzzRickson which are really expensive and they don't make them in size 36 or 38 which is what I am after.

Is there any other vendor out there that makes them or does anybody on the forum have some WWIIImpressions USMC P44 trousers they might want to sell?

Thanks

Nick

Wanted - WW2 Medals, Uniforms or Groupings to the 82nd Airborne Div

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I know that a Hong Kong shop called "Workware" sells P44 trousers, but like the Buzz Rickson trousers, they're a bit expensive at around $80 or so.

If you really want to go nuts, there's a guy selling them under the name "Hawkwood Mercantile" out of Delhi, India. Those are only a paltry $138.00.

Hi

Thanks for that. I cant find the Hawkwood ones however I just had a look at the Workware ones and I might be tempted by them as I cant find any other ones in size 36.

Nick

Wanted - WW2 Medals, Uniforms or Groupings to the 82nd Airborne Div

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif