WWII Survival Equipment Book

dustin

That was just a taste of 500 pages in the two volumes, chalk full of color and vintage images. Each chapter walks you through the genealogical history of every topic from their inception. Together, with volumes three and four, there will be a total of about 1,100 pages. It was impossible to talk about everything in a condensed version. It had to be played out to really give it all the credit due. If you have a taste in ordnance, I have a really good history on signal pistols and I have a great chapter of small arms in volume four.

• 2 months later...

They are finally off the press!

There were some printing issues that held things up, first, wrong cover art on the volumes then color distortions that needed ironed out.

Bulk of the copies are inbound for distribution. So stay tuned for availability.

post-56-0-80184600-1572201601.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its time! books are available. You can purchased signed copies from me either by direct email or through my webpage.

Go to wwiisurvivalequipment.com and browse around. I've created it to be interactive and will be doing a continuous series of articles that complement the published volumes.