WWII Survival Equipment Book

dustin

• 5 weeks later...
Charlie Flick

Hello Dustin:

Any chance we will see your 2 Volumes under the Christmas tree this year? We are all looking forward to it.

Regards,

Charlie

Afraid not Charlie, volume one is at the publisher and they are working on it. No word as of yet but that's a good thing, that means no issues. At this point maybe the Easter bunny will leave one in your yard. After the first of the year I'll make contact and see what's what. The good news is is that volume two should piggy back it since it is pretty much done at this point.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The time has come!

Tentative release of the first two volumes are set for October 1st, offered through Elm Grove Publishing. Volumes One & Two titled Survival & Rescue Equipment of World War II Army Air Forces and U.S. Navy, will be available has a companion series. Each volume comprises of about 250 pages with an accumulative of over a thousand images of artifacts and wartime pictures. Each chapter is a comprehensive look at the genealogy of the subject.

Each volume will retail at $65. I am offering a discount at $60 per volume for pre-orders plus shipping. This will be a total of $10 savings when buying both.

you can email me [email protected] to reserve the discounted price. Once the volumes are received, you will be notified followed by payment then they will be shipped.

Guaranteed you will not be disappointed!

Volumes three and four are in the works that include another 600 pages of material

Cover for Volume One

post-56-0-48262100-1566434428.jpg

Volume one was actual split into two volume due to printing costs. It was actually cheaper to print and sell by splitting it than one 500 page book. So we are all getting savings.

post-56-0-95982900-1566434700.jpg

Charlie Flick

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

This is long awaited, great news. I sent Dustin a message to put my name down for both Volumes.

Regards,

Charlie

The next volume in processing right now includes comprehsive chapters on;

-USAAF multi-person sustenance kits, 34-pages

-US Navy multi-person sustenance kits, 11-pages

-US Navy individual emergency kits, 42 pages

-USAAF individual emergency kits, 71 pages

-First aid kits, 77-pages

-Emergency rations, 50 pages

Thank you to all that have put in their pre-order so far. I am working to try and get copies to those that have pre-ordered prior to the official release. Those that do order directly from me will get a signed copy.

As a sneak peak inside, I took some snap shots of pages from most every chapter. Obviously resolution isn't great put the actual print are in very high clear resolution.

Volume-One pages

post-56-0-54976200-1566597998.jpg