Can anyone tell me what this strange embroidered USAF Security Badge is?

Manchu Warrior

Manchu Warrior

This also came out of the bag of patches I recently purchased. When I first looked at the badge I thought something had been spilled on to it. I then realized that it is actually some type of funky lime green and black camouflage. Is it some type of sovereign or was it actually used, any ideas?

post-1412-0-72788000-1475635973.jpgpost-1412-0-12279500-1475635995.jpg

Manchu Warrior

I guess I didn't make it clear. I know what it is I would like to know what the crazy camo would be used for and where it was made, any ideas?

FT.Monmouth1943

It might be form of Thai Tiger Stripe. As I recall, they had a very dark pattern similar to that.

I agree. Embroidered on Thai tiger stripe.

Manchu Warrior

When I realized that it was camo I at first thought it was Thai. I did not think tiger stripe but I did Google Thai camouflage and I didn't see anything that resembled the pattern. I do appreciate the info!

It took some digging, but I found this.

http://picclick.ca/Vietnam-War-Royal-Thai-Arrmy-Shadowtiger-Tiger-Stripe-322249221112.html

I can't recall which of the Thai armed forces used this particular pattern. But I have seen USAF flight suits and party suits made using this I believe.

Thai-Arrmy-Shadowtiger-Tiger-Stripe-_57.jpg

Thai-Arrmy-Shadowtiger-Tiger-Stripe-b.jpg

Thai-Arrmy-Shadowtiger-Tiger-Stripe-c.jpg

Manchu Warrior

It took some digging, but I found this.

http://picclick.ca/Vietnam-War-Royal-Thai-Arrmy-Shadowtiger-Tiger-Stripe-322249221112.html

I can't recall which of the Thai armed forces used this particular pattern. But I have seen USAF flight suits and party suits made using this I believe.

Wow, that definitely looks like the same pattern and I really appreciate the information. Thanks!!!